< Back | start > BV SPORT Light One Socks

BV SPORT Light One Socks

Published on 21/10/2016 00:00

#marthakazi #bvsport #runnerinn starstarstarstarstar

BV SPORT or BOOSTER VEINES SPORT, is a French brand specialized in contention/compression clothes and accessories. The Light One Sock are a super light and comfortable sock that just embraces the foot. Made out of breathable material and comes in many colors, from screamy pink and orange to white and black.

cabecera

Technical assessment

Wicking

3

Padding

4

Fit

5

Lightness

5

Confort

5

Slip prevention

4

First Impressions:
So this time the product to try was a pair of pink compression socks from BV SPORT. To be honest with you readers, I don’t usually buy technical socks. I’m the kind of person that just buys those cheapest cotton socks, because: What difference does it really make? Well, it does make a difference.

When I first put these ankle socks on I immediately thought that they felt soft and nice and that the compression was just in the right spots, providing a great support. The socks have an anatomical design for each foot, marked L (left) and R (right). The FRONT AIR system on the upper part of the sock, allows the foot to breathe.

The socks are mainly made out of polyamide (98%) and the rest is elasthane (2%).

Fit and compression:
I found these socks very comfortable with just the right compression, not feeling too tight at the ankle, allowing the foot to move without disturbances.

Water and sweat absorption
probably the most positive part about the sock, making the foot feel dry, resulting in less blisters.

imagen

Odor absorption
Haven’t noticed any specific difference when it comes to the smell. The socks smell like always after a run ;)

Durability: I’ve used the socks for some weeks now and so far they are holding on. They are not as soft as the first days and after some trainings in muddy terrain they have gotten a bit of a greyish tone. Not too much though.

Protection: The toe, heel and ankle have a bit of a stronger seam and an optimization of the sole allows a better support of the plantar fascia

User profile which are intended:
I think that these socks fit any runner who likes a comfortable, compression sock that gives a feeling of dryness and stability.

Pros:
*Feeling of dryness and stability
*Comes in many different vivid colors

Against:
*Nothing in particular

 

Related products

foto

bv sport

bv sport light one

180€ 13.46€

foto

bv sport

bv sport light one

180€ 13.46€

foto

bv sport

bv sport light one

180€ 13.46€

coment Comments

* You must be logged in to post a comment

Log in

My height

1.66 m

My weight

58 kg

My clothing size

M

My birthplace

Suecia

Me hacen feliz las cosas sencillas de la vida. Me encanta estar en la montaña, en el bosque, en la playa... Eso sí, siempre haciendo algo que me hace sudar :) Mi pasión ahora mismo es el trailrunning, descubriendo los bonitos rincones de nuestro mundo.

More posts from this author

post

Inov 8 race elite tm vest

post

S-lab wings unisex

post

The north face thermoball full zip

Related posts

post

Do you know atra running?

post

My first marathon

post

Nike lunar epic flyknit uncovered

appstore googleplay
facebook twitter youtube instagram strava

seguridad confianza

© Copyright 2009 by tradeinn.
TRADEINN RETAIL SERVICES, S.L.

Copyright 2009 by tradeinn. TRADEINN RETAIL SERVICES, S.L. CIF/VAT ES-B-17527524, C/ Pirineus, 9, 17460 Celrà (Girona), España. Tel.: 902 906 421