What would you take to Everest? This is what Killi
Publié le 07/09/2016 00:00
This September, Killian Jornet attempts to conquer the last peak of his project, Summits of My Life. The intention is to set the speed record up and down by the north face without oxygen, fixed ropes and height fields, but using light material. The expedition is formed by Jordi Tosas, Sébastien Montaz-Rosset and Vivian Bruchez.
But all of us know that to reach his first challenge over 8000m, he’ll need another great ally, the equipment. And how could it be different: Salomon has a special importance on it.
If you want to get one of them, here you have the list of the material:
* Mountaineering Prototype boots: designed specifically for this expedition. Maximum lightness technology applied in the collection of trail running shoes.
* Mountaineering Prototype ski boots: for hiking and skiing on Mount Everest.
* Salomon Minim Ski: Designed by Salomon engineers and Kilian. Super lightweight Karuba’s wood core, with TPU Karoyd spatula to get the minimum weight.
* S-LAB X Alp Carbon GTX®: Designed for professional mountaineers who prioritize speed on climbs, sections of simple climbing and glacier crossings.
* X-MAX Mask: Quick lens changing system without contact, maximum amplitude and photo-chromatic lens.
* Soft Flasks: The known flexible bottles by Salomon, which prevent water, shake inside.
* Trousers Alp X GTX®: Designed to make great strides and make movements climbing.
* X Alp GTX® Jacket: Designed to get all tops and make skiing in winter ascents in technical terrain.
* Gloves QST GTX®: With articulated fit and protection of GORE-TEX®
*Socks S-LAB: Evolution of X socks ALP, with a mixture of copper and bio ceramic wires, and a tissue compression to improve blood circulation and thermoregulation, to give us comfort and stability in mountain conditions.
* S-LAB X Alp Baffled Down Jacket: Double-layer with quilted fabric construction and inner compartments. This jacket is 800 down filling with outer surface of Pertex® Endurance that makes this one of the warmest, lightest and most compact jackets to mountain expeditions in extreme cold weather conditions.
* S-LAB X Alp Down Hoodie: Designed for heights, the S-LAB X Alp Down Hoodie combines Motion Fit, elastic bands, Allied Hyper-Resist padding 800 down strategically distributed throughout the body and synthetic insulation. It's ultra-light, it lets you move, is waterproof and keeps you warm even if you sweat under your backpack.
* Prototype Mountaineering ice axes
* Prototype S-LAB Running Shorts
* XA Trail Running Cap: highly breathable, dries quickly and is light and comfortable to run. This edition has an additional ventilation at the top.
Good luk Killian!
Credits and images: Salomon
* Vous devez être connecté pour poster un commentaire
Ma taille de vêtements
Mon lieu de naissance
Arround the world
Nos encanta vivir el deporte en todas sus vertientes, disfrutamos descubriendo rutas, siguiendo eventos, entrenando, compitiendo, probando material, etc. Y queremos que tú te lo pases igual o mejor que nosotros.
Voir plus de posts de cet auteur